VBA Fitness Online Coaching
There's a lot of BS in the health and fitness industry that can leave you confused and frustrated.
Millions of people are out of shape and their quality of life is decreasing because of it.
Excess body fat, lack of muscle, and minimal to no daily movement can lead to negative health markers, depressed mood, low energy, head fog, decreased sex drive, and irritability.
Can you relate to any of those?
Based on advertisements we see and hear all day, you would think that the only way to fix those things is to take a pill.
The good news is that's not true and I'm here to show you the truth.
I've taken what I learned from years of training clients in person to build my online coaching platform so you'll have all the tools and resources you need for a successful transformation.
Learn how to workout effectively through my joint friendly strength training approach that will build lean, defined muscle, improve functional strength that translates to real life, and eliminate your aches and pains.
We'll find a nutrition approach that is realistic for you to follow and fits your lifestyle. Still want to have a beer or glass of wine on the weekend? We can make that work .
Build consistency with your workouts and nutrition and you're on your way to a life changing transformation, improved confidence, and looking and feeling your absolute best.
You'll be tackling BIG goals, such as:
- Building lean, functional muscle. We don't get big and bulky here.
- Eliminating unwanted body fat. Be gone belly fat! You'll lose body fat and improve your health markers.
- Setting strength PR's on new exercises. This ain't your normal cookie cutter exercise program. Your workouts are based around joint friendly strength training so you're going to get strong, improve your mobility, and move pain free.
- Eat in a realistic, flexible way. Fad diets are lame. Learn to eat in a way that will make you feel great, compliment your workouts, and still allow the food and drink you love.
- Improve confidence, mood, and outlook on life. Getting leaner, building muscle, and improving sleep and stress levels will positively impact your mood, sex drive, and energy levels. There are so many benefits you'll notice besides the physical ones!
"My life has been forever changed by Zack and VBA Fitness! I started this journey thinking I would work with him for a few months and then go back to my previous routines, but with less body fat. However, as I progressed through his ever challenging programs I came to enjoy the positive changes that living a healthy life brings...I have more energy, I have more mental strength, and greater resilience during periods of increased stress in my life. I am more confident and have more energy too!
One of the most powerful changes, has been seeing my children's reaction to their father completely change his unhealthy lifestyle. This has been such an important part of the journey, coming to understand that we are not defined by our poor life choices but defined by our ability to recognize and change our circumstances. I would have said my transformation was impossible 12 months ago, but I was willing to take one step....to make one change. Then I took another step, and another, and I slowly built momentum. Until I ultimately realized I enjoy this new me and don't want to go back to my old ways! The new me is healthy, happy, confident, resilient, driven, and a positive role model for my family!"
"Zack is an awesome trainer! He is very knowledgeable, professional and creates a workout plan specific to your individual goals and needs. One of the things that I like most is that he takes a holistic approach to fitness and does not just focus on the gym/working out/weightlifting aspect of it. There are other important aspects that tend to get lost by some trainers such as nutrition and getting the right amount of sleep.
He is great at finding the perfect balance between challenging and motivating you to work out and give it your all, but without overdoing it and pushing things to the extreme. He has a very down to earth/realistic approach to helping you succeed. Zack will keep you engaged in achieving your fitness goals both inside and outside of the gym and has a ton of useful online materials, videos, and resources that he has created personally.
It had been a very long time since I had done any weightlifting or even seen the inside of a gym, so I was a bit nervous and hesitant initially. But from the moment I met Zack – he made me feel very comfortable and put my mind at ease. I have seen dramatic changes in my body and energy level, since working with Zack as my trainer. I would highly recommend Zack if you’re looking for a personal trainer."
As your coach, I want to provide you with everything you would need to take any guesswork out of what you should be doing.
All programs include:
- Private access to my training app where you will be able to view your monthly workout, input your exercise information, and see prior training logs.
- All exercises will have a video of yours truly performing the movement so you'll never be confused on what to do.
- A Google Sheets page for progress trackers to ensure you're on the right path.
- A personalized nutrition program that we build together that will include your goals, calorie and protein tracking, and/or daily nutrition habits.
- Constant check-ins. As your coach, I want you to know that I am here for you so we will be in constant communication discussing progress, workouts, nutrition, and any life obstacles we need to work through.
Awards & Certifications
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
People Love Us On Yelp 2018 Award
Thumbtack Top Pro 2018 - 2021
Bark Certification Of Excellence Award 2019
Cat Dad Of The Year: 2016 - Current
Interested In Working Together?
Let's see if we would be a good fit.
Fill out the application below and we'll chat more about what you are looking for, how I can help, and review my packages and pricing. There's no risk in reaching out, please just be serious about your inquiry.